- Louis Dublois, Tesshu Hanaka, Mehdi Khosravian Ghadikolaei, Michael Lampis and Nikolaos Melissinos.
(In)approximability of Maximum Minimal FVS
- Boris Aronov and Jean Cardinal.
Geometric Pattern Matching Reduces to k-SUM
- Ke Chen and Adrian Dumitrescu.
- Jungho Ahn, Eun Jung Kim and Euiwoong Lee.
Towards constant-factor approximation for chordal / distance-hereditary vertex deletion
- Richard Santiago and Yuichi Yoshida.
Weakly Submodular Function Maximization Using Local Submodularity Ratio
- Yoshifumi Sakai and Shunsuke Inenaga.
A reduction of the dynamic time warping distance to the longest increasing subsequence length
- Stefan Funke and Felix Weitbrecht.
Efficiently Computing all Delaunay Triangles Occurring over all Contiguous Subsequences
- Mark de Berg, Aleksandar Markovic and Seeun William Umboh.
The Online Broadcast Range-Assignment Problem
- Kristóf Bérczi, Naonori Kakimura and Yusuke Kobayashi.
Market Pricing for Matroid Rank Valuations
- Hubie Chen, Bart M. P. Jansen, Karolina Okrasa, Astrid Pieterse and Paweł Rzążewski.
Sparsification Lower Bounds for List $H$-Coloring
- Thomas Bellitto, Shaohua Li, Karolina Okrasa, Marcin Pilipczuk and Manuel Sorge.
The Complexity of Connectivity Problems in Forbidden-Transition Graphs and Edge-Colored Graphs
- Haozhou Pang and Mohammad R. Salavatipour.
Approximation Algorithms for Generalized Path Scheduling
- Dylan Hyatt-Denesik, Mirmahdi Rahgoshay and Mohammad Salavatipour.
Approximations for Throughput Maximization
- Eunjin Oh.
Shortest-Path Queries in Geometric Networks
- Taku Onodera and Tetsuo Shibuya.
Wear Leveling Revisited
- Joachim Gudmundsson, Yuan Sha and Sampson Wong.
Approximating the packedness of polygonal curves
- Anthony Labarre.
Sorting by Prefix Block-Interchanges
- Philip Bille and Inge Li Gørtz.
Random Access in Persistent Strings
- Takao Asano and Hiroyuki Umeda.
Cake Cutting: An Envy-free and Truthful Mechanism with a Small Number of Cuts
- Valentin Bartier, Nicolas Bousquet, Clement Dallard, Kyle Lomer and Amer Mouawad.
On girth and the parameterized complexity of token sliding and token jumping
- Guido Brückner and Ignaz Rutter.
An SPQR-Tree-Like Embedding Representation for Level Planarity
- Nikhil Kumar.
Multicommodity Flows in Planar Graphs with Demands on Faces
- Pedro Montealegre, Diego Ramírez-Romero and Ivan Rapaport.
Shared vs Private Randomness in Distributed Interactive Proofs
- Peter Bradshaw, Tomáš Masařík and Ladislav Stacho.
Flexible List Colorings in Graphs with Special Degeneracy Conditions
- Kangsan Kim, Yongho Shin and Hyung-Chan An.
Constant-Factor Approximation Algorithms for the Parity-Constrained Facility Location Problem
- Kim Thang Nguyen.
Online Primal-Dual Algorithms with Configuration Linear Programs
- Predrag Krnetic, Darya Melnyk, Yuyi Wang and Roger Wattenhofer.
The k-Server Problem with Delays on the Uniform Metric Space
- Xuangui Huang.
Space Hardness of Solving Structured Linear Systems
- Walter Kern and Daniel Paulusma.
Contracting to a Longest Path in H-Free Graphs
- Arnaud Casteigts, Anne-Sophie Himmel, Hendrik Molter and Philipp Zschoche.
Finding Temporal Paths under Waiting Time Constraints
- Itai Boneh and Amihood Amir.
Update Query Time Trade-off for Dynamic Suffix Arrays
- Dibyayan Chakraborty, Sandip Das, Florent Foucaud, Harmender Gahlawat, Dimitri Lajou and Bodhayan Roy.
Algorithms and complexity for geodetic sets on planar and chordal graphs
- Josh Brunner, Erik D. Demaine, Dylan Hendrickson and Julian Wellman.
Complexity of Retrograde and Helpmate Chess Problems: Even Cooperative Chess is Hard
- Umang Bhaskar and Gunjan Kumar.
Partial Function Extension with Applications to Learning and Property Testing
- Erik D. Demaine, Justin Kopinsky and Jayson Lynch.
Recursed is not Recursive: A Jarring Result
- Till Fluschnik, Rolf Niedermeier, Carsten Schubert and Philipp Zschoche.
Multistage s-t Path: Confronting Similarity with Dissimilarity in Temporal Graphs
- Joep Hamersma, Marc Van Kreveld, Yushi Uno and Tom van der Zanden.
Gourds: a sliding-block puzzle with turning
- Loukas Georgiadis and Evangelos Kosinas.
Linear-Time Algorithms for Computing Twinless Strong Articulation Points and Related Problems
- Marc Van Kreveld, Till Miltzow, Tim Ophelders, Willem Sonke and Jordi L. Vermeulen.
Between Shapes, Using the Hausdorff Distance
- Wolfgang Mulzer and Max Willert.
Compact Routing in Unit Disk Graphs
- Leo Alcock, Sualeh Asif, Jeffrey Bosboom, Josh Brunner, Charlotte Chen, Erik D. Demaine, Rogers Epstein, Adam Hesterberg, Lior Hirschfeld, William Hu, Jayson Lynch, Sarah Scheffler and Lillian Zhang.
Arithmetic Expression Construction
- Kentaro Sumigawa, Sankardeep Chakraborty, Kunihiko Sadakane and Srinivasa Rao Satti.
Enumerating Range Modes
- Trung Thanh Nguyen and Jörg Rothe.
Bi-Criteria Approximation Algorithms for Load Balancing on Unrelated Machines with Costs
- Yuma Tamura, Takehiro Ito and Xiao Zhou.
Minimization and Parameterized Variants of the Vertex Partition Problem on Graphs
- Adrian Dumitrescu, Anirban Ghosh and Csaba Toth.
Sparse Hop Spanners for Unit Disk Graphs
- Qilong Feng, Zhen Zhang, Ziyun Huang, Jinhui Xu and Jianxin Wang.
A Unified Framework of FPT Approximation Algorithms for Clustering Problems
- Angel Cantu, Austin Luchsinger, Robert Schweller and Tim Wylie.
Signal Passing Self-Assembly Simulates Tile Automata
- Nai-Hui Chia, Han-Hsuan Lin and Chunhao Wang.
Quantum-inspired sublinear classical algorithm for solving low-rank linear systems
- András Gilyén, Seth Lloyd and Ewin Tang.
Quantum-inspired low-rank stochastic regression with logarithmic dependence on the dimension
- Martin Koutecky and Johannes Zink.
Complexity of Scheduling Few Types of Jobs on Related and Unrelated Machines
- Fedor Fomin, Petr Golovach, Lars Jaffke, Geevarghese Philip and Danil Sagunov.
Diverse Pairs of Matchings
- Kei Uchizawa.
Size, Depth and Energy of Threshold Circuits Computing Parity Function
- Matthias Bentert, Klaus Heeger and Dušan Knop.
Length-Bounded Cuts: Proper Interval Graphs and Structural Parameters
- Sanjana Dey, Florent Foucaud, Subhas Nandy and Arun Sen.
Discriminating Codes in Geometric Setups
- William Holland, Anthony Wirth and Justin Zobel.
Recency queries with succinct representation
- Tomohiro Koana, Christian Komusiewicz and Frank Sommer.
Computing Dense and Sparse Subgraphs of Weakly Closed Graphs
- Fabian Frei, Edith Hemaspaandra and Jörg Rothe.
Complexity of Stability
- Meng He, J. Ian Munro, Yakov Nekrich, Sebastian Wild and Kaiyu Wu.
Distance Oracles for Interval Graphs via Breadth-First Rank/Select in Succinct Trees
- Nicolas Bousquet, Alice Joffard and Paul Ouvrard.
Linear transformations between dominating sets in the TAR-model
- Anadi Agrawal and Pawel Gawrychowski.
A Faster Subquadratic Algorithm for the Longest Common Increasing Subsequence Problem
- Sung-Hwan Kim and Hwan-Gue Cho.
Indexing Isodirectional Pointer Sequences
- Kishen N Gowda, Aditya Lonkar, Fahad Panolan, Vraj Patel and Saket Saurabh.
Improved FPT Algorithms for Deletion to Forest-like Structures
- Bartlomiej Dudek and Pawel Gawrychowski.
Counting 4-Patterns in Permutations Is Equivalent to Counting 4-Cycles in Graphs
- Maciej Dulęba, Pawel Gawrychowski and Wojciech Janczewski.
Efficient Labeling for Reachability in Digraphs